Rachawadee Resort & Spa

Search

Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sevens Corner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
tom_mee2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_mee2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 04 at 11:23
I will be sure to see you next trip...!
www.Cisco Teacher.com
Empowering the internet generation, are you ready?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_mee2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 04 at 11:27
Originally posted by dogeater dogeater wrote:

And  congrats to Mr. Makealottahandmotions for becoming mananger of Sevens Corner Bar/Beer.

Hey dog,

Isn't that Khun Makealottahandmotions?

Edited by tom_mee2002
www.Cisco Teacher.com
paul_faz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul_faz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 04 at 00:43

If you see Khun Makealottahandmotions knocking around town, he is an annoying git, but try and be nice to him.

He is Deaf and Dumb and Blind(Drunk) most of the time. Still at least doesn't complain about your pronunciation of Thai though

dogeater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 04 at 11:44
Hey-ho...Seven!  So what is that avatar you're using? I'm thinking it's some kind of very old Dane war mask. Am I correct?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_mee2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 04 at 03:31

Yes, Sven...very scarrwee! Mine's just a snake with glasses that don't fit...dog, is that your truck?  If so, how do you get personal pics as an avatar.  I see the link in the set up but does the link have to be to a web server or what? (I guess this is more properly a question for Doug!) Thanks

Tom

Edited by tom_mee2002
www.Cisco Teacher.com
dogeater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 04 at 09:31

Just upload your pic to a free web storage site like http://www.photobucket.com or...http://www.villagephotos.com

Mind you will have to join , but it's free! And then, just follow the instructions in the settings area...not a real brainer, actually.

PS. Here's a good site for finding pictures for use as avatars -http://www.picsearch.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_mee2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 04 at 03:46
Ok, gotcha...thanks.  Maybe I'll try to link it to my website.  Also, webshots is a pretty nice storage site as well.
www.Cisco Teacher.com
paul_faz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul_faz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 05 at 12:55

This is old news, but hasn't been posted yet.

Sevens Bar is now under new management. Sven decided for his own reasons to sell up and move on. Though good to say he is still in Khon Kaen. Unfortunatly the old girls now no longer work there. But they can still be found around Khon Kaen if you know where to look. Last seen outside KFC selling Houses.

The new owners Mike and Poo, are nice people and create a different atmosphere, but its a friendly, relaxing place as always.

Poo, is also good at cocktails, so if you want a Long Island Iced Tea or whatever tickles your fancy, might be a good place to try one, at reasonable prices.

PaulF
khounteen View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khounteen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 05 at 07:01
Poo makes the Best long island tea in Thailand, nice and lethal. I've been there a few times with my wife and thats all she drinks there. Highly recommended.
Life is like a dick, when it gets hard F@*k it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom_mee2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 05 at 11:26
Didn't partake of the teas myself but saw Poo mixing up small batches and having people try them. This was in January 05 so maybe she has perfected the recipe. Saw later in May many people ordering them...must be good. Will have to try a few next trip!
www.Cisco Teacher.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic