Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

did anybody ever stay at Lawan Place ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kinabalu View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinabalu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: did anybody ever stay at Lawan Place ?
    Posted: 15 Feb 08 at 14:04
hmmm.... I wonder why this accomodation-section is so extremely quiet..... hard to believe that KKC sees so little visitors.... or maybe everybody is already "in the know".

anyway, would like to ask if anybody stayed at lawanplace recently ? it is (thanks god!) not listed in the printed rubbish called "Lonely Planet", but that great Thailand-guidebook in my mother tongue recommended it, and looking at the website of that quite new Hotel/apartment, it seems to be a good deal at 400 THB a day or 4.500 a month.

though their website is kinda basic and u cannot even click on the pics to enlarge them, so I thought it might be a good idea to ask if any member has experiences at that place....

thanks
its all destiny ^_^
Sponsored Links

flower man View Drop Down
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flower man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 08 at 01:39
Hi,
       Have not stayed at Lawan Place.But hear it is ok,But a little out of town.
I have just found a new place only opened 2 months.Very good.
Khon Kaen Orchid.
Prices where 450 per night,and 5500 per month.

Going to talk to my plants,Cheers

rexall View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rexall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 08 at 10:01
Sun 17 Feb 08, 8:57 a.m.

Thanks for the link, Mr. Flowerman! 

Quote From the web site:  . . . still within very easy walking distance of the heart of Khon Kaen business, shopping, and nightlife districts

Where was I when we got a "business district"?  LOL  Sneaky buggers must have put one in last night while I was sleeping!  LOL LOL LOL Wink

Aloha,

Rex

TerryLH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryLH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 08 at 11:33
"...I wonder why this accomodation-section is so extremely quiet..... hard to believe that KKC sees so little visitors.... or maybe everybody is already "in the know"."

I think most true visitors/tourists probably don't use this site.
Plenty of hotels listed, so many may feel they already have a lot of input and choices.

"...still within very easy walking distance of the heart of Khon Kaen business, shopping, and nightlife districts..."

Rex, apparently they installed the 'business district' on the other side of Mitraparp Highway/Road.  I missed it also, but I don't get over that way much.

whinkk View Drop Down
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whinkk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 12 at 14:18
All the Khon Kaen Apartments you need
Britannia Rules The Waves...Thailand Waives The Rules
screamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote screamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 12 at 16:23
That's quite a  nice website for news etc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic