Rachawadee Resort & Spa

Search

Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need a house to rent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Manracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 12:40
Im also looking for a friend  to rent min of one year ,house or room in condo ,maybe pay 12000/14000 bhts month depending on location and house.
I said he should get good location and house for this price.
I live in Pimanchon 2 in 3 bed house ,lived here 4 years ,my rent is 10000 bhts a month.

My friend will be looking for house/condo room in about 2 weeks.
He is from USA ,who have lived in Pattaya last 3 years and be moving to Khon Kaen with his Thai lady.
Please PM if you have a property to rent and i would pass this information onto my friend.
Thank You
woxof View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woxof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 13:40
to MrMister
Yes I've been there several times and like the place.  One big negative is the traffic on No. 2 that runs through town although I dont think its any worse than Sukhumvit here in Pattaya.  I plan to give it a year before before making a final  decision to stay. Is there some big problem that I dont know about?????
Dave
mrmister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 14:25
Good to know you already been here.
As you probably have already observed, compare to Pattaya, the silence here in KK is deafening.
;-)

KK is not called "The Elephants Graveyard" for nothing.
;-)
beauvoir View Drop Down
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beauvoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 15:02
^ 1st I've heard of that.....please expand.
Manracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 15:08
I love living in Khon Kaen,would hate living in Pattaya for sure

beauvoir View Drop Down
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beauvoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 22:45
"KK is not called "The Elephants Graveyard" for nothing."

mrmister: still no reasoning/explanation behind above comment. Given your recent posting re My Bar, maybe Patts would be more to your liking......a lot less chance of feeling disappointed at the end of the evening!!

Would still like to hear why KK is renowned as the Elephant's Graveyard......or is this something you have invented yourself based on your vast (couple of years) here?
mrmister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 12 at 23:43
Pattaya not to my liking.

Have seen several places on ThaiVisa.com that expression is used.
Not too many of us expats up here are spring books anymore, so I actually think it is a fitting description.
;-)
Anyhow, not to highjack the thread.

Welcome up here woxof
:-)
beauvoir View Drop Down
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beauvoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 12 at 00:14
Take no notice of the idiots on TV......You'll probably find those using that description are the local "mongers" anyway, and not just about KK. Anywhere outside "Bangers" & "Pattaya" (especially if in Isaan) will be tarred with same brush.  Wouldn't mind betting that the average age of Pattaya ex-pats is not too dissimilar to KKTongue

Same from me woxof....welcome to KK!

woxof View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woxof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 12 at 21:39
Thank you for your welcome Mrmister and Beauvoir.
Coming up this weekend to check out a couple of rental houses.  Will post on Monday re my success.
Hate to think of myself as an elephant, or a Kwai for that matter.  But I will be happy to leave Pattaya in the dust.
Dave
Dave
woxof View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woxof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 12 at 17:33
Just got back from KK and am pleased to report that we did find a house in Piman Chon that suits our requirements perfectly. Will sign the lease this week.
Thanks to all the board members for their help and suggestions.
Looking forward to moving there, but not the move itself.'
Dave
Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic