Rachawadee Resort & Spa

Search

Discussion Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MyBar, not exactly MyKindOfBar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
NSW Soggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NSW Soggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MyBar, not exactly MyKindOfBar
    Posted: 30 Jun 13 at 14:46
I hear they are selling the best steaks in Thailand, anybody been in for one?
Sponsored Links

1904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 13:03
Very important for a Tuesday (it is Tuesday isn't it ??) - The new owner is Aussie as well isn't he ???
Had breakfast there 2 or 3 weeks ago, was good, decent sausage & bacon for Khon Kaen.
dogeater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogeater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 12:51
Errr...pretty important stuff, eh?

angsta View Drop Down
Newer Member
Newer Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 12 at 12:40
So My Bar is now doing food and the Aussie dude is now back in Hua Hin/Oz??

Is My Bar reinventing itself or still using the old business model minus the Aussie?
mrmister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 12 at 20:26
My Bar and Chilled still open.

I like the new layout in MyBar.
Chilled is pretty much empty.
whinkk View Drop Down
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whinkk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 12 at 10:56
Originally posted by man from smoke man from smoke wrote:

hi 1904,i think you will find that both chilled bar and my bar,DO NOT open until the suns starts dropping behind the Pullman block,say 4/5 o'clock,then stay opened till late,or when there last drinker desides to go home, m f t smokeSmile mines a leo

I was down in that area a couple of times recently at around 8.00 - 8.30 am and on both occasions My Bar was open and there was a sign outside advertising breakfasts available.  The new owner seems to have a different schedule to the previous one.
Britannia Rules The Waves...Thailand Waives The Rules
man from smoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote man from smoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 20:11
chilled bar stopped doing quize long ago,after trying 2 other bars,it has settled in no 1 bar,next quize is 7 nov,still on a tuesday,7 30 for 8 pm start, m f t smokeSmile
1904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 20:05
Sun was certainly down, was about 8pm on Sunday. Just went to Pomdoro's for a pizza instead. Rocky's, Leo's Eric's & My Bar were all open. It was just Chilled and the one between it & Rocky's. Might try tonight as have to go into KK. - Chilled used to have a quiz on a Tuesday - I assume that's stopped ?
man from smoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote man from smoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 19:59
hi 1904,i think you will find that both chilled bar and my bar,DO NOT open until the suns starts dropping behind the Pullman block,say 4/5 o'clock,then stay opened till late,or when there last drinker desides to go home, m f t smokeSmile mines a leo
mrmister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrmister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 12 at 17:21
I stopped by the other evening, and the daily manager told me nobody was available to work, so she had to do it alone, and sometimes bring with her the son.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic